Sonic The Lost Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic The Lost Chronicles

Here you can make your own character or choose a real one, have adventures, etc.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Run for your Life (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Rep : 2

Character sheet
Health Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Primary Class: Elemental-Darkness

Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:27 am

Riley knelt down and touched the ground

"Theres at least two of them...probably more...to the south" said Riley and he got up and began to run South
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/DigiRPG/index/
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Rep : 0

Character sheet
Health Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Primary Class: Speed & Elemental- Electrcial

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm

"Do you think im going to give up this easly? Nice try!" Netko walked back a few steps, checking quickly behind him so that he didn't trip over himself

"As I said to Tokage, touch me, your dead!"
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Rep : 1

Character sheet
Health Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Primary Class: Speed & Elemental-Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:15 pm

"We are not here to harm you."

"I don't think he's listening bro."

[color=white"If he won't listen,we simply leave him here to be eaten by the bai-ohs."[/color]

"You know we can't do that Grai. Sinse you're new to the Elite Force,I think you should know. Flame doesn't let us just leave people to die."

Netko remembered the name Grai from when Cobra captured his brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
https://soniclostchronicle.forumotion.com
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 am

"You again!" Netko dissapered and a strike of lightning happened behind Grai, with Netko reappering

"You got guts to show your face in front of me, I sugest you get the hell out of here or else!" Netko had his Blaster aimed at his head, and his fist clenched beside him. His eyes were yellowey-red colour and so was his tails
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Character sheet
Health Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm

"Plz don't shoot me. I didn't want to do everything Cobra told me to do. I was his slave. Then when Flame defeated him,I was freed. So I thought I would join the Elite Force."
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:04 am

Riley had arrived but he watched the events from the Darkness out of sight
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 am

Netko slowly lowered the blaster

"Well here's a warning, don't get on my bad side! Or you may find yourself decapcitatated!"

Netko started walking off into the distance

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Sol Emerald to find....."
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:27 pm

"Sry,but no can do. Like we said,you can't be here. You must leave now."
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

"Do you want a Emerald with the equivealent power of a Chaos Emerald falling into someones evil hands?"

Netko kept walking, refusing to head the warnings

"I could fight you, but if its nessaseary, i will!"
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:25 pm

"hmmm....if i had an item as powerful as that...I could stop those who hunt me" said Riley to himself. He decide to follow this Fox to see if he could find it
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:54 pm

"He isn't listening Oceano. Remember the plan?"

"Yes."Oceano started to summon water from a nearby stream and formed it around Netko.

"Freeze it Crystal." Crystal then froze the water around Netko.

"We told you to leave."Crystal said to the frozen fox.
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 am

Netko's eyes were the only parts of his body moving

("Idiots")

Netko called a flash of lightning to break the ice

"Now you just annoyed me." he said as he got into a battle stance
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 am

Riley began to jump from tree to tree. He set traps by attaching wire to trees and positioning Kunai Knives so that they wouldn't fire until he pulled a string. He waited for the others to be in firing range
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 am

"Battle positions." Just then Oceano's comm went off. *"Oceano here."*
*Oceano. This is Flame. Get over here now.*

*"What about the fox?"*

*Forget Netko. Get over here now.*

*"Yes sir.* Elite Force Beta. Pull out."

"Alright. Lets go guys."
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"Wise choise my friends."

Netko turned around and started walking until he encountered a Badnik a few meters away

"Oh jezz, looks like Egghead is here!"

"Right you are!" said a darkened figure

"Huh? You!"

"Did you enjoy our last encounter?" quauted Eggman

"What one was that, oh yeah I remember. When I blew up that Generator that was using my power to power some of your Netyat robots."

"Grrrrrr." Eggman started to clench his fists. "I'll leave you a present! Hehehehe!" he then flew off

The Badnik transformed into a Mecha version of Netko.

"o_o' Uh oh....."

"Target aqurared." Mecha Netko said and his hand turned into a sword

Mecha Netko

HP 100/100
SP 0/0
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm

"I cant let that fox die" said Riley and he pulled the string making the Kunais fly out from 8 different directions at the Mecha Netko "heh...Ravaging Tiger rain" he said to himself "Not the full version though" then he jumped out and held a kunai in a battle stance
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Mecha Netko barely flinched and turned on Riley

"Spark Slash!" it shouted and slashed at Riley

("This bot may come in handy!") Netko thought to himself

"Hey, try not to destroy it..... I may want to use it for something!"

Netko took out his blaster and shot at the robot.
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Riley jumped up to dodge "Forbidden 16 Palms" he said while coming down and hit the robot 16 times which dented the armor quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Mecha Netko then turned on Netko

"Spark Slash!" the robot slashed at Netko, hitting his arm

"Damm, Spark Slash!" Netko attacked back dealing quite a bit of damage

"Must get that EMP Granade!" he said as he quickly hoked in his backpack
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:06 pm

The Robot tried to attack Netko while he was rummaging in his backpack. Riley Jumped up and blockd the sword with his knife quickly "Hurry up" he said obviously under strain
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:27 am

"Got it!" Netko pulled out a granade

"Eat this!" *Throhs granade*

Mecha Netko spotted the granade and tryed to flee from the blast radius, but failed causing it to shut down

"Now, what to do with this......." Netko opened a pannel on the robots arm and pluged some sort of lead coming from his PDA

"Ok, that should stop it coming back online for now." he then lifted the robot up and started to carry it.
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 am

Riley didnt speak. He simply went around and picked up all the Kunais which missed
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Admin
Mai-so Hie

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

"So what's up Flame?" "We have to get that fox out of here before the cheif figures out he's here." "I know. There's something I need to tell you guys. Sonic just called me. It's something about Tails." "What is it?" "He's dead. Now we have to find his killer."
Back to top Go down
Netko the Fox

Netko the Fox

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 am

Netko walked deeper into the forest, he spotted a faint glow in the distance

"Is....that it?"

He walked towards it, taking cauosion that he didn't attacked while carrying the robot

When he got very close, he spotted a shilluet, not Eggman anyway. It turned around and was facing at his direction.

"Got to keep really still." Netko thought into himself
Back to top Go down
Riley the Hedgehog

Riley the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Health Points:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 am

Riley completely ignored Netko and threw a Kunai Knife into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run for your Life (open)   Run for your Life (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run for your Life (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic The Lost Chronicles :: Worlds :: Black Forest-
Jump to: